Australand’s prestigious Port Coogee development continues to impress industry peers, this time receiving top honours as “Best Master Planned Community” at the Property Council of Australia’s 2013 National Innovation and Excellence Awards.
The National Innovation and Excellence Awards recognise not only innovation, but leading practice within the property development and investment industries.
As Port Coogee’s Lead Consultant in Town Planning and Urban Design, this is a significant win for Taylor Burrell Barnett who, together with developer Australand, have transformed old industrial coastline into a prestigious water-based residential community.
What’s more, Port Coogee outshone six other contenders for the title and Australand was the only Western Australian developer to receive an award. Congratulations Australand!
TBB’s Port Coogee Team
- Lex Barnett – OIC
- Sarah Davies – OIC
- Mark Bancroft – Urban Design
- Katherine Shirley – Planner
- Click here to read our recent articles about Port Coogee:
- Port Coogee Developer – http://www.australand.com.au – Australand (Australand Holdings Limited, AHL)
- Port Coogee Awards – http://portcoogee.com.au/awards
- Property Council of Australia – http://www.propertyoz.com.au/