join our team of imaginative and pioneering experts
A career shaping places that are truly exceptional
We love that our work contributes to inspired environments where communities prosper and thrive. Founded in 1970, we are Perth’s longest established planning consultancy and have been involved in many of WA’s most recognisable developments. Based in the heart of the action in St Georges Terrace, we thrive on forward thinking co-creation and are known for our ability to lead conversations and build relationships.
Take your first step towards a career with us. Explore our current opportunities below or submit your resume to be considered for future roles.
Consultant – Planning
We are looking for a town planner who is eager to get involved in the fast-paced and diverse world of planning consultancy.
The successful applicant will bring to the role a passion for creating exceptional spaces where people and communities thrive, and an eagerness to work in a highly collaborative environment focused on exceptional delivery of client outcomes.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience and qualifications in the following areas:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a planning role.
- Completed tertiary qualifications in urban and regional planning (preferred), or a related discipline.
- Planning support tasks, including research and literature reviews, collating information, drafting correspondence and reports.
- Assisting Project Leads to prepare, lodge, monitor and follow up various planning documents including subdivision and development applications, local development plans, structure plans and precinct plans.
- Reviewing updated policies and guidelines associated with the preparation of planning advice.
- Undertaking planning due diligence investigations and preparing memorandums to summarise the outcomes.
- Participating in project meetings and assisting with the preparation of meeting agendas and minutes.
- Liaising with co-consultants, project managers, government agencies and clients.
- Applying basic knowledge of the State and Local Government planning frameworks and approval processes to a range of planning tasks
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
If you are looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to develop your planning skills and learn from a team of highly regarded industry experts, then we would be very interested in discussing this position with you. We encourage you to apply by submitting your CV and cover letter by 5:00pm 10 January 2022 to [email protected]